Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Agarwal Packers - A bunch of cheaters

Agarwal Packers - A bunch of cheaters
By: sns3 | Dec 02, 2007 05:43 PM



Pros:
No pros at all
Cons:
Cheaters, liers


I have had a terrible experience moving from mumbai to bangalore.

Firstly the sales guy told me that my fridge and washing machine would be packed in wooden crates. When the bunch of jokers came
on the day of packing they just put in carton box. I told them that the sales guy had promised about wooden crates. So i called that sales guy again at that instant. Then he told me they would take it to the godown and pack it in wooden crates there. I asked the packing guy is that so, but he declined(atleast he was honest). I told the sales guy that your person himself is saying that it wouldnt be packed in crates. So he asked me to hand over the phone to him and he just blasted him saying "you should not tell the customer anything like that..."

The nightmare doesnt end there. When my goods reached bangalore...the base of the fridge was broken and the washing maching wasnt working and the door of my deewan was completely smashed as if they threw it from the first floor of a building. When i complained them they sent a carpenter to my house. He fixed the deewan but he cudnt do anything abt the fridge. So they paid me a pittance of 500 as compensation. The base of the fridge can never be repaired and now it is standing with some wooden plates support. Regarding the washing machine they stated adamantly that it might not be working from the begining.

I wouldnt suggest anyone to go for this buggers. I have heard Leo Packers are much better.


krrish said:
Dec 03, 2007 12:03 AM

hey satnam,

poor u... u shud have got better service from them.

nice way to vent out your anger :)

cheers!!
krrish
[member]
ccheah said:
Feb 01, 2008 07:36 PM

Dear sir,
You should have taken the name of the person(sales guy) and given a complaint to us with you gc no so we can track and sort out ththe matter
Regards
cchead

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


All India home and office relocation services provider. Click below link to know more…
Ppackers and movers Noida
Packers and movers Delhi
Ppackers and movers
Faridabad packers and movers
Ghaziabad packers and movers