Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Goel Packers and Movers

Goel Packers and Movers
Dial Goel Packers for being cheated and hassles
By: rolipoli | Jul 02, 2008 12:15 PM


Pros:
NOTHING
Cons:
Cheat, Rude and no sense of committement towards service


I urge all in this forum never to engage your household goods through Goel Packers & Movers.

The company is callous and does not have any respect to the time limits and safety and security of your
hosehold items.

I have engaged them for my hosehold and car movement to Pune from Calcutta. This was done on 30th May

On enquiring about the movement I was told that the hosehold and car would reach to me by 10th June.

To my horror, I was later told by the branch manager of Calcutta (after having resigned from Goel) that my luggage did not start from Calcutta as late as 12th of June. Only when the matter was escalated to Mr. Atul Sharma (newly appointed CEO) did it set out from Calcutta on 13th June only to reach by 17th June.

Mr. Sharma is the only professional manager in the entire Ashok Goel run fiefdom. No body cares a hoot about you.

Please do not get mislead by net presence of the company. The claims are all hum bug and sham.

My Honda city got damaged and despite having paid insurance ot Goel, I had to seek the clain from TATA AIG and that too after having had to spend another 16 K at authorised Honda workshop.

Forget aboot this packers and movers even it comes for free.

No comments: