Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Good Choice: Agarwal Packers Movers

Good choice to make!!
By: cool_hyd | Oct 20, 2007 12:14 AM



Recommended by
32% members

Pros:
On-time, propmt, quick work, good packing
Cons:
On-line tracking was not working





I utilised the services of Agarwal Packers when I wanted to move my
household goods from Pune to Hyderabad.


The rough
estimate over the phone was very near to the actual estimate given
after survey of the goods.

One highlight of their service was PROPMT and ON-TIME service.

The survey, loading of goods and delivery was done as per the time promised by
them.

Actually I got the delivery of goods a good half-day before than the minimum
time!! (I got it in 2.5 days as against min of 3 days and max of 7 days as
promised)


Also, they were able to arrange for pick-up on one day notice.


All my material came in good shape and nothing was missing.

They had put breakable material like TV, in a steel trunk after putting enough
packaging material and thermocol.



The only negative thing was that the swanky site was not able to provide me
with on-line tracking. My shipment number was not being recognized by the
system.


I would like to advice all to go for Agarwal Packers for your future needs.

No comments: