Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Akash Packers and Movers Complaints

Akash Packers and Movers Complaints - Non delivery of goods and car
Review all Akash Packers and Movers complaints
Akash Packers and Movers
Posted: 2007-07-10 by Rajiv Ranjan [send email]
Non delivery of goods and car
Complaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votes
I have booked my households and car to Akash Packers and Movers on 26th June for transfer from Lucknow to Pune. They promised me delivery on 1st July in Pune. But they have not delivered my goods till date (10/07/07). I have no word for their service.

They are constantly lying me that they will deliver my goods within one day. Their service is pathetic. They do not give proper response to my inquiry should be punished by government as per law.

This is strong recommendation that "No one should take their services".

373 days ago by Sankar Ramaswamy Iyer [send email]
I have booked a consignment for delivery of my household goods from New Delhi to TRIVANDRUM on 14 Jul 2007.

All my articles were picked by Aakash Packers staff on 14 Jul 07 itself from my residence at Rohini, New Delhi and they promised me to deliver all the goods within 10-15 days.

Today is 25 Aug 07 i.e. more than 45 days passed and my items are not yet delivered.

They have given me three mobile Nos of Mr. O P Sharma, the in-charge of Delhi region. On seing my Trivandrum number he is switching off his mobile phone.

Please advise me, what step i should take for recieving my household articles.
304 days ago by Ravindra Reddy [send email]
They are painful. their service is the most worst thing on this earth. People working for it are reckless. NO Guarantee on whatever they promise. Dont ever go by this service providers word of mouth but use the paper instead and if they trouble sue the.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...


All India home and office relocation services provider. Click below link to know more…
Ppackers and movers Noida
Packers and movers Delhi
Ppackers and movers
Faridabad packers and movers
Ghaziabad packers and movers

ekhtsasy said...

لأجود خمات نقل وتخزين الاثاث نقدم لكم افضل شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض والتى تقدم خدماتها المتنوعه لكافة العملاء علما بأنها تتميز بالكفاءة والحرفية فى عملية نقل الاثاث المحلى او الدولى حيث تقوم بمهمة النقل من اى مكان داخل الرياض او خارجها وبأسعار وتكاليف مبهره مميزة تناسب الجميع من سكان الرياض , فضلا عن ان الشركة لديها كوادر بشرية من مشرفين وعمال متميزين وبارعين فى مجال نقل وتخزين الاثاث بالاحجام المختلفة والانواع المتعدده وبمزيد من الدقة والامان لاتمام عملية النقل بدون اى اضرار او تلفيات
شركة نقل عفش
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل
شركة جلي بلاط
شركة تنظيف كنب
تنظيف فلل بالرياض
مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
شركة تخزين اثاث
تنظيف مسابح
كشف تسربات المياه
شركات مكافحة الحشرات بجدة
شركات مكافحة الحشرات بالدمام


شركة الاختصاصي
شركة الاختصاصي
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
افضل شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
اذا كنت بحاجه الى خدمة متميزة لنقل الاثاث فلن تجد افضل من شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض والتى تعتمد على اقوى وافضل سيارات النقل والتحميل والتى تتميز بالقوة والسرعه فى الوصول الى المكان المطلوب فى الوقت المحدد , كما تتميز الشركة بعدة مزايا جعلتها من افضل الشركات العامله فى نقل الاثاث حيث تتمتع ب :