Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Professional Packers Movers India

Professional Packers and Movers
Very unprofessional packers and movers
By: Sudrs | Jun 10, 2008 12:38 PM


Pros:
None
Cons:
Hidden costs, pathetic service, never maintain time, unethical


I used the service of Professional packers and movers to move from bangalore to hyderabad.
They are very unethical. Their trick is to offer you a lesser rates. Do not fall for this trick.
They quoted
11000 Rs. and I agreed. Their insurance is also on their own company name and not a reputed insurance company insurance.
On the day of packing, they packed everything and loaded into the movement truck. After loading they said that I should pay 1500 rs. extra or they wont move the goods and will drop the goods then and there and said they dont care wat was earlier agreed. I then paid up the money as I had no other immediate options and due to other prior commitments.
After payment also, they made me run after them from end to end to get my goods for 15 days. I then asked one relative of mine who is influential to intervene and only then they promptly delivered the goods.
Do not use their service ever. They are unprofessional, unethical and never care for customers.
Worst service providers.

No comments: