Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Unprofessional and Total Disregard for Consumers

Unprofessional and Total Disregard for Consumers
By: msumanthraj | Aug 29, 2008 11:26 AM


Pros:
Nil
Cons:
Unprofessional, No Ethics , Complete disregard...


I have booked a consignment of 5 Items from Mumbai to Chennai on 19th
August with consignment no 17589 and the consignement partially
arrived 6 days ago to Chennai for which I got a confirmation
call for
the address. After that, it has been a horrible experience for me to
know the status of the Goods. During the first enquiry, the supervisor
said that as there was shortage of diesel in chennai, the items were
held up and would be sent the next day. The next day the reason was
unavailability of vehicles. After hearing such excuses for 4 days I
have spoken with a person called Ravi who is incharge of the
dispatching and was given the most shocking news that one of the boxes
was damaged. After complains from my side, he suggestted that they
could deliver the remaining boxes. Imagine the professional attitude
of these people. After persuing this again with them, he changed the
statement that one box was actually missing for an even more shocking
experience.
By this time I was fed up and asked him what they plan to do or should
I take some action, he then again changed his statement that the box
had not been loaded in Mumbai and would get back to me by the next
day. As usual there has been no update from them and I have tried
calling up the office and various people who are either busy with
their phones or are out for lunch etc...

I had to then make a trip to your chennai office in Kolathur after
taking permission from office and spoke with Ravi and the Load Supervisor who said
that the box has been loaded to someother place which may be in
Madurai.
Though repeated requests have been made, I have not been able to get
in touch with their operation manager Mr Vijay Kumar.
After haggling with the unprofessional people they have commited to
deliver the complete package by Sunday evening and that on Monday I
can take it up with the Management after going to their warehouse by
taking time off from my work.

Waiting for a solution to all this.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


All India home and office relocation services provider. Click below link to know more…
Ppackers and movers Noida
Packers and movers Delhi
Ppackers and movers
Faridabad packers and movers
Ghaziabad packers and movers