Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Agarwal Packers Movers / DRS Logistics

Agarwal Movers & packer (DRS) is Worst Logistic
By: dh_kush | Sep 19, 2007 11:56 AM



Pros:
Their promises which they do at the time of availing facility
Cons:
All like Luggage Handling, service, their attitude...etc


While you avail service for Bikes & Cars transportation they will not insurance these.

They gives region that it is already being insured by party means WE. They will assure you that they
will handle your goods carefully also.

But it is not like that. I did my bike transported from Bangalore to delhi… you will be surprised that my bike got damaged almost 60%.

When I talk to them they say sorry for inconvenient, we can provide you only damaged certificate so you can claim for insurance. I called up them many time but I have not got their response any time & any of them even I intimated to Country Head for customer care.



What disgusting kind of service they are providing to customers? They leave customers to bear rest of pain.



If they say they are no one then they should be firm on that and provides the better service. A person can get parceled his luggage by train in cheaper rate, Why person paying more to take DRS services?



Please be ware before you avail this facility from DRS transporter.


ashusharma said:
Oct 24, 2007 04:20 PM

I also shfit my household goods from Agarwal Packers & Movers. Against this complaint I tell you the true experience. All the staff of agarwal packers & movers are very corporative and dealing with a customer very nice manner. Always give reply for manner nature query.
I therefore recommended this Packers & Movers all the general public who wish to shift there articels in save and tension free conditon.

thanks

No comments: