Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bekins Moving and Storage Company, Santa Barbara, California

movers

movers

Bekins Moving and Storage Company, Santa Barbara, California. DO NOT USE THEM!! I am a single woman, senior citizen, who had this company pack and move me from Montecito to Oxnard, California. I had no one to help me, so was alone when the movers packed my belongings and put them into a truck. Not only did they not completely move all my stuff, because the representative did not specify a large enough truck to accomodate my things, but they stole several boxes of my belongings, including new bed linens, dishes and collectibles, kitchen items, etc. I only discovered the missing items when I unpacked several weeks later. They did not inventory items and did not number boxes, so I had no idea of the total number of boxes I should have. When I tried to contact the company later, they did not return my phone calls and I never did get any resolution or reimbursement from them. I would never use this company again, and would strongly advise others to use caution when dealing with them!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog on Moving Company Santa Barbara. We have the best properties in Santa Barbara, Montecito, and Santa Ynez.

manojpackers said...

Welcome to Packers Services in Delhi, we provide home shifting services in Delhi and other city of India. we provide moving and packing services at cheap cost.