Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Euro Packers Movers

The worst name in field of Movers Packers in is Euro Movers & Packers. I have shifted my home goods from Hyderabad to Gurgaon. When they
come to book they treated me like a God but when I went to take the delivery in gurgaon of my goods they treated me like enemy. They have shown so much care on my goods they have broken ONLY my Cooler, Table and chairs. This is not end they have missed one item too. When I told him to give insurance about the broken goods and missing goods, they haven’t responded me yet. And Gurgaon branch taken so much money extra from my pocket due to some warehouse charges which were not declare at the time of booking goods. Actually they haven’t made insurance at all. I suggested to you all please do not go for EURO Movers & Packers Or First EURO Movers & Packers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


All India home and office relocation services provider. Click below link to know more…
Ppackers and movers Noida
Packers and movers Delhi
Ppackers and movers
Faridabad packers and movers
Ghaziabad packers and movers