Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hauling

We HaulMoving or Nationwide Moving is a joke - I had the move from ***!!!

* Moving and Storage
* WeHaulMoving

I put down a deposit for a full service professional move and that is the farthest thing from what I received!! I paid for a move for May 27th or 28th and the movers finally moved my things June13th. In that time, I had to fill out a change of date form, since they did not show up and they missed that date also.

I was charged more than what estimate given, but they would not show me the certified weight tickets from the scales.

If you are moving, do not use this company or Nationwide - they are the same company. They have no interest in the customer or in customer service.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


All India home and office relocation services provider. Click below link to know more…
Ppackers and movers Noida
Packers and movers Delhi
Ppackers and movers
Faridabad packers and movers
Ghaziabad packers and movers