Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Eden Relocation

Movers did not show/Illegally operated truck

Moving Company
Eden Relocations
10605 Johansen Dr
Cupertino, CA 95014-3508
US
http://www.edenrelocation.com

DO NOT USE EDEN RELOCATIONS. THEY ARE COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL AND USE ILLEGALLY LOADED TRUCKS.

I contacted Eden Relocation three weeks out to move my household goods from Tennessee to Arizona. I paid a deposit and we scheduled a pick up for August 22. The day before the pick up, they called to they could not make it on Friday and would have to reschedule to August 23. I said that would be OK. On Saturday, August 23, I got one call from the driver in the morning saying that they were 75 miles out. Four hours later, the truck still had not shown up. I called them and spoke to someone who told me that the truck was being detained by the Highway Patrol for being illegally loaded. He said taht he could not tell me anything else. Two days later, i still had not heard anything from them. I called their office, and no one in the office was even aware that their truck had been stopped and did not make the pick up. They then told me that the person that plans pick ups will be out of the office for at least a week and they would not even be able to plan a pick up until he returns. I am left completely having to change my moving plans, housing plans, utilities shut off dates, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


All India home and office relocation services provider. Click below link to know more…
Ppackers and movers Noida
Packers and movers Delhi
Ppackers and movers
Faridabad packers and movers
Ghaziabad packers and movers