Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Akash Packers and Movers Complaints

Akash Packers and Movers Complaints - Pathetic services!
Review all Akash Packers and Movers complaints
Akash Packers and Movers
Posted: 2007-02-19 by BK Panda [send email]
Pathetic services!
Complaint Rating: 100 % with 2 votes
I recently used services of akash packers and movers. The services are pathetic and the accountability is nil.

So my advise would be not to engage them for any shifting.

by Srini [send email]
I too agree the above statement. They are not treating the customers well. I tried to call them but they are not picking the phone. My advice is not to go for Akash packers and movers.
545 days ago by Faizan Akhtar [send email]
I strongly agree to the above said people. Even i have availed service from Akash mover packers. I am not at all satisfies with them. The kind of service they give is simply pathetic. No concerned for their customer. They promised to deliver my goods from Bangalore to Delhi in seven days but its almost 12 days and i have no clue about my goods. They dont pick the call, least bother to provide any information.

Would never refer their service to anyone.
419 days ago by Rajiv Ranjan [send email]
I strongly agree to the above said people. Even i have availed service from Akash mover packers. I am not at all satisfies with them. The kind of service they give is simply pathetic. No concerned for their customer. They promised to deliver my goods from Lucknow to Pune in four days but its almost 15 days and i have no clue about my goods. They don't pick the call, least bother to provide any information. They talk idiotic. Their behavior is like rascal.

Would never refer their service to anyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


All India home and office relocation services provider. Click below link to know more…
Ppackers and movers Noida
Packers and movers Delhi
Ppackers and movers
Faridabad packers and movers
Ghaziabad packers and movers