Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Complaint against agrwal packers and movers

omplaint against agrwal packers and movers

Complaint against agrwal packers and movers

Hi,

I saw Deepaks compalint against agrawal packers. I also have a similar complaint.


I am writing this mail out of frustration. I transported my goods through agrawal packers and movers after my friends recommended it. I really had a very bad experience. Many goods were damaged and the carpenter did not do proper repair. initially they made me sign when the goods were just being unpacked. since i was alone and did the unpacking i couldnt look around for the damage.

i called their customer cell several times and even made several std calls to pune for this purpose. i just wasted my money on it.

we had a new godrej almirah which has a big dent in it and the carpenter made it worse. the sofa cum bed was damaged and the carpenter didnt properly repair it. the polish he put still comes out on our hands if we touch it.

after paying so much and taking insurance there was no proper repair done.

i cannot recommend agrawal packers and movers after this experience.

Thanks and regards

Sobha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


All India home and office relocation services provider. Click below link to know more…
Ppackers and movers Noida
Packers and movers Delhi
Ppackers and movers
Faridabad packers and movers
Ghaziabad packers and movers