Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Horrible Experience from Fasttran Movers

Horrible Experience from Fasttran Movers

Horrible Experience from Fasttran Movers

Dishonest and arrogrant service I had experienced ever.

This happened for me for a local move with this company (Fasttran Moving CA PUC# :T-189665 / ICC MC# :511436 / DOT:1379075 )

San Jose: 408-433-3388

Beware of using these people of moving. It will not be a honest or trustworthy service.



I called these people on Sunday and made an appointment on Wednesday 2pm to pickup some furnitures from a shop and deliver to my home(75$/hr).

On Tuesday evening they called me and to make sure we are moving the stuff on Wednesday itself. On Wednesay at 1 pm, I called them from office and asked whether they will make it by 2pm so that I could leave office and wait for them at the store. It will take me nearly 45mins to reach the shop from office. They said they are on the way and will be there at 2pm.



I came at store nearly 1:35 pm , they didnot show up even after 2pm. So I called them arround 2:30 pm to check where they are. The person who took the phone said, "they are on the way and will be in 10 mins". As per that instruction, the store person started wrapping and covering the stuffs which I was taking.I then waited for more than 1 hr(3:30pm). No-one showed up.I called them two more times in that one hr and got the same answer.

" They are on the way and will be there in any minute". I kept waiting



Arround 3:45pm, I called them again and asked to give me the truck driver's phone number so I can make sure where and how long he might take to reach the store.. Suddenly the person is saying , "Oh the driver is busy working now. He could reach the store only after 4:30 pm!. or may be the first job on Thursday morning..". I was completely out of voice .



I was waiting for these people nearly 2.5 hrs in that store. I had called them before I left the office also to make sure they will be there, they didnot mention any delay and all these time they are saying "they are on the way". I had nothing else to do , wasting my valuable time waiting for these dishonest and arrogant people. I no more trust them. The next sec I told him, I donot need their service any more!!!!.. Thanks a lot for wasting my time!!.



Hope nobody need a similar experience with these movers.

Thanks for reading

A well wisher