Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Complaint: Father & Son Moving & Storage

Father & Son Moving & Storage

Movers
Father & Son Moving & Storage
346 Quinnipiac Street, Bldg #3
Wallingford, CT 06492
US
www.fsmoving.com

This moving company is a rip-off. I should have done my homework before hiring them - they charge $115 an hour for three men and a van. I got two and a half men, at best, for a move that took almost 8 hours from Meriden, CT, to Wallingford, CT (5 miles). There was no huge furniture except for a sleeper love seat and a recliner. The bulk of the move was boxes and bins - no dining room set, no bedroom furniture. The movers broke my computer table and the company would not replace it. I settled for their furniture repairman coming to my home to repair the keyboard tray and a leg of the table. I don't want to revisit this move anymore so my advice is to hire Mike's Delivery & Moving Service out of North Haven. I had a headboard delivered by them - and guess who delivered it? Mike himself! They charge $85/hour for a move and are efficient and pleasant. Father & Son's ad says "a family man on every van" - they don't mean one of their family members - they mean any human being because we all have families! Call Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...


All India home and office relocation services provider. Click below link to know more…
Ppackers and movers Noida
Packers and movers Delhi
Ppackers and movers
Faridabad packers and movers
Ghaziabad packers and movers

manojpackers said...

Welcome to Packers and Movers in Delhi, we provide home shifting services in Delhi and other city of India. we provide moving and packing services at cheap cost.