Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Service complaint against "Gati Movers and Packers"

Service complaint against "Gati Movers and Packers"

Service complaint against "Gati Movers and Packers"

Hi

I would like to bring to your notice the kind of service that I have been

given to me by one of the SuperBrand India 2006-2007, "Gati Movers and Packers".

I along with a friend of mine made a cargo delivery from Bangalore to Pune with Gati Movers and Packers on the date of 23

Septmeber,2006; docket number 410276842.

I chose this brand despite its high cost because of their reputation and name but I was proven wrong here.

To my utter shock and dismay the cargo wasnt even delivered to me, rather the staff of Gati

chose to deliver it in the hotel lobby (i was staying in the hotel for a period of 15 days when I moved to Pune). My friend's bike was left on the road without the lock, it was

told to me later by the hotel staff that they pushed the bike to the

basement parking.

Nobody bothered to take the Proof of Delivery from the authorized person(my friend) rather the staff pulled it off by taking the signoff from the hotel receptionist/manager.

To make things even worse the some of the cargo was missing and some of it was

damaged. The list of things include-

1) A big bag which was ripped apart and from where my stuff was stolen

2) 4 pairs of shoes

3) 2 sweaters

4) 3 suits(ladies)

In all i have lost somewhere to the tune of Rs.5000.

The course of action followed by me on finding the same was...

a) Register a complaint on Gati's website, till date which goes without a

response from a single person.

b) Call up the concerned person in Bangalore who had taken the delivery from

me. Mr Rajo 9845345273. This person had provided me another set of number,

supposedly from Pune. After repeatedly trying at those numbers over the

weekend, finally I had to give up and ask him for some managers number in

Pune.

c) He told me to call up the next day, as there was some problem in

Bangalore, saying I needed to call him between 3-4 p.m. On calling him up he at first was adamant that he couldnt help me in the matter.

Finally after much haggling he gave me a set of numbers and the email id Email User The mail to this id and the id of the top bosses of Gati goes unresponded to this day. The mail is attached for your reference.

d) On calling up the Pune office, i was given yet another number, this time

for the concerned person who had made the delivery in Pune. He took no onus

or responsibility for the damaged goods or the service. He gave me yet

another number this time for a call center for Gati.

e) Calling up the call center people I was told that I needed to raise the

complaint within 48 hours, which I had in the form of the

complaint raised on the website as well talking to the concerned person in

Bangalore.

f) The call center operative has assured me that she would get back to me

with some information, but that too has not happened. I am deeply dissappointed with the way GATI has fleeced innocent customers.

I have been forced to take this extreme step of writing to you because I

have lost enough money and patience in dealing with the numerous people in

this organization. I hope that atleast this action would coerce someone to

take notice to my plight.

I hope that this time I am met with some justice. If my plea has fallen on deaf ears time and again in this case i m not sure whether this action would yield any result but yes hope is the last survival.


Regards

Swati Jindal

<>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


All India home and office relocation services provider. Click below link to know more…
Ppackers and movers Noida
Packers and movers Delhi
Ppackers and movers
Faridabad packers and movers
Ghaziabad packers and movers