Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Reliable Packers Movers

Dont go with reliable packers and movers, national delivery Complaint - Reliable packers and movers

*

Jul 17, 2004
Reliable packers and movers complaint
You were reading a complaint about Reliable packers and movers.

Filing a new complaint about
Write your Review »
Hi I choose this packers for low cost. But that was my mistake. This movers assued me that they will handle every thing in professional way.

But the day they have done the packing, i understood how professional they are. They don't have proper packing materail. they don't have proper person to do packing.

They brought small vechile. After all this , they somehow loaded all my stuff in small truck. Ultimatley material arrives at my home town on right date.

But most of the boxes were not in proper stage. Paking of matterss and double get opened. Matteres got fully damaged.

Two boes never reached to me. when i contaced the office they told that they have dispached every thing, after lot og struggle i was able to convince them that two boxes neve reaches and mattres is fully damged. But now for insurance claim, they are making my life misreable. They are saying send us the matteress.

At the time of delivery i asked them, if i need to send this to them , they refused. Now they are asking. My house is 200 km from there office.

So practically it is impossible to send . nOw they are using such a rude language that i have stopped talking to them considering that it was my mistake that i choose them I advise all of you to stay away from them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


All India home and office relocation services provider. Click below link to know more…
Ppackers and movers Noida
Packers and movers Delhi
Ppackers and movers
Faridabad packers and movers
Ghaziabad packers and movers