Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Complaint of Central Cargo Packers Movers

Central Cargo Packers and Movers
Negligence & Harassment
By: ruplekharc16565 | May 01, 2008 12:38 PM



Pros:
Thay are cheats
Cons:
They are cheats


Hi All,

I am completely disillusioned with Central Cargo. We used their services to transfer our household goods from Gurgaon to Bangalore on Dec 8, 2007. First they sent insufficient packing
material and kept saying nothing would happen to our goods. When our goods finally reached Bangalore, they refused to unload, until we made the full payment in cash. We got scared with the hooliganism and made the full payment.

All our goods were damaged - some cartons were even open. When we asked for compensation they refused, despite insurance. We called up Bangalore, Mumbai & Delhi offices and also spoke to the CEO, Mr. Ajay Sharma but nothing happened. They refused to even come and assess the damage. I spent upwards of Rs. 20,000 in repair. They disconnect calls and now they even refuse to even pick up our phone calls. They are very rude and are goondas. The so called ISO 9001:2000 company has completely cheated us. Stay away from Central Cargo!


guptaashu said:
May 28, 2008 09:14 AM

hi ruplekharc16565 ,

This is true that these guys are unproffessional and untrustworthy.
I too have suffered loss because of them but the irony is there are no movers (at least as far as i know), who are purely devoted to service.
These guys claims to be a ISO company which is totally false.I have enquired about it. I will be writing a review soon about there services and my story... Hope this all will help other ppl ..

[member]
darshan.meel1 said:
Jun 08, 2008 01:48 AM

These are really bad guys.Yhey told me that they will do this and that.I went to their officde in mumbai and I had very bad argument and fight with them.But still i couldnt get my luggage from them and i dint get my whole kitchen utensils and i had to buy everything from scratch form my kitchen.They wont pick your calls at all if you will call fom otgher numbers they will pickup trhe calls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


All India home and office relocation services provider. Click below link to know more…
Ppackers and movers Noida
Packers and movers Delhi
Ppackers and movers
Faridabad packers and movers
Ghaziabad packers and movers