Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Complaint: All Pro Movers

All Pro Movers

All Pro Movers

2300 Holcomb Bridge Road

Ste 103

Roswell, GA 30076



First of all the business is not located at this address as stated on their complaint form

I contracted with this company for a 3/3/07. I called Victor 3 weeks before.

When the movers arrived, the driver informed me that he was a contract worker for all pro.

He came with 2 men who were obviousley day laborers and not professional movers.

He wanted to charge me 15 dollars to box my 3 televisions. I had used this company twice before and was not charged for boxes. My husband ended up having to transport the televisions.



They damaged my entertainmen center tearing off the legs. They scratched my hardwood floor and was nable to get my couch in the room I wanted it in. I was given a handwritten receipt on a scratch piece of paper.



I faxed a complaint form to Victor on 3/6/07. I did not hear from anyone for 3 weeks. At which time I spoke to a Mr. Ramsey who said that Victor never gave him my form and that in fact Victor was not suppose t ohandle complaints. I also spoke to a Johnathan who assured me I would be taken care of. That was 2 weeks ago. I have called everyday to follow up but

Victor says that Mr. Ramsey is handling everything but he is never available.



I would like some resolution to this situation. This companyhas been untruthul and deceptive.



Dr. Marlane Underwood

No comments: