Tuesday, September 2, 2008

USHIP

3 weeks to get reimbursed

* Moving and Storage
* uship

Once you accept a bid on uShip, they wash their hands of you. They don't answer emails. It took the intervention of the State Police for me to get my rather large deposit back from the company who bid on my job.

The mover was unprofessional, rarely returned phone calls, never gave the proper paper work, and lied to me for 3 weeks as to where my money was.

I will never recommend uShip or the mover who tried to steal my money to anyone. They are liars and cheats and care nothing about doing a good job. Don't do business with uShip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


All India home and office relocation services provider. Click below link to know more…
Ppackers and movers Noida
Packers and movers Delhi
Ppackers and movers
Faridabad packers and movers
Ghaziabad packers and movers