Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Super India Packers Movers

Underprepared. shoddy service.
By: pankajgy | Feb 09, 2008 10:50 AM



Pros:
helpful staff
Cons:
Underpriced but inadequate service and underprepared


I had contracted Super India Packers and Movers from Bangalore to Chennai. Their qoute was the lowest amongst all I got. But so was service.
1. They do not own their own transport vehicles and they
used some small trucking service to transport my goods to Chennai.
2. They had promised me both packing and unpacking. But unpacking was a hassle. There was only 1 person who travelled from their side who travelled with the items and did the unloading. They didnt unpack. That was left to me.
3. The cartons they used wernt their. they were reusing cartons made by other manufacturers. Also the packing wasn’t coated with plastic sheets to make it watertight.

There were some good parts though.
1. They did not charge me extra for a week of warehousing services. Most other companies have a 2 -3 day policy.
2. The guy who unloaded was very helpful and helped me transport my luggage to the 3rd floor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


All India home and office relocation services provider. Click below link to know more…
Ppackers and movers Noida
Packers and movers Delhi
Ppackers and movers
Faridabad packers and movers
Ghaziabad packers and movers