Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Professional Packers Movers

Professional Packers and Movers.. Worst of all
By: jayant1710 | Jul 06, 2008 04:35 PM


Pros:
none
Cons:
unethical


I used the services of this horrible packers and movers to get my bike from Chennai to Mumbai. I had booked it on 1st June,08 and they had told that the bike will be delivered worst case by 5th June,08.
They asked me to ensure the bike against any breakage which i did. They told me that the Insurance premium will be 1% of the total cost of the bike which i estimated to be 60K. they took 600 from me and added tax. The original quotation was 3500 which after adding everything swelled upto 5K.
My bike did not reach until 14th June and that too after getting help from some highly placed relatives. I literally had to threaten them to deliver the bike. First they said that the truck has not yet arrived and that u have not buked the entire truck. The truck gets loaded completely and then only it would come. Then they stopped it outside Mumabi and kept it there for 3 days telling that I will need to pay the octroi which is about 6% of the bike cost else they will leave the bike at the octroi naka and I will have to collect it from there myself.
Somehow I did manage to get my bike but they had mishandled it and the bike was thron around. The fuel tank has a dent, the view mirrors are all gone and the handle is broken. I told them to reimburse the repair cost to which they had initially told that 80% will be reimbursed. Now I have sent them the estimate from a mechanic, They say whatever insurance u took is the transit insurance and we are not responsible for any breakage repair. To add insult to injury they shout and tell me to behave and to do anything i can do.
I have suffered a lot especially because my bike is just an year old and I like it very much... I am making use of this oppurtunity to warn people against using the services of this horrendous and horrible movers and packers. Its better to send the bike through train which I had initially tought would be more harassing but I have learnt my lesson the hard way. Urge u all to check the credibility of the service provider before entrusting with them ur stuffs.

2 comments:

Grant said...

I would only trust the best moving company in Raleigh NC to move my belongings.

Anonymous said...


All India home and office relocation services provider. Click below link to know more…
Ppackers and movers Noida
Packers and movers Delhi
Ppackers and movers
Faridabad packers and movers
Ghaziabad packers and movers