Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Complaint: Shree Bala Ji Packers Movers

Shree Balaji Packers & Movers - Noida Complaints - Damage of material during transportation
Review all Shree Balaji Packers & Movers - Noida complaints
Shree Balaji Packers & Movers - Noida
Posted: 2007-01-29 by Manish Mehta [send email]
Damage of material during transportation
Complaint Rating: 100 % with 1 votes
I have booked my household gods from Noida to Bhilai from Shri Blaji Packers & Mover. Due to negligency of transporter my material have damage during transit. he transporter has done the forgery with me after taken the additional money of Rs.7000/- he had unload the goods in his go down and shifted the material in another truck with the other machines. Due to his negligency my material Approximated Rs.50000/- damaged. I have complaining the same to transporter but they are not replying and not compensate my claim. Stay away from Shree Balaji Packers & Movers!

by Koshy Philip [send email]
Agree with Manish, Shree Balaji Packers & Movers are the worst of the lot. I'm referring here to the MUMBAI branch & the contact person was Mr. Verma.

It has been 50 days today & I haven't received my household goods from them. Worst still they are not able to locate part of the consignment even after 6 weeks of follow up with them. On inquiring they always come up with a new story.

BOTTOM LINE - Avoid them even if they are willing to take your goods for FREE.
557 days ago by Pradeep Sen [send email]
Yes. I admit will go with Philip's line.
I did booked via this packer and the person handling was the same Mr. Verma.

I dont now who is he, but am sure for this company he is a bad mark. I have booked and my household items were packed form MUMBAI on 9th Feb 2007 and today is 22nd Feb 2007, the consignment hasnt reached my delivery address at KOLKATA. More over when ever I try to get in touch with the so called Mr. Verma, he doesnt receives the call over his mobile phone number 9324426018.

None of there office persons can give any details where the consignment is, when it will arrive. And now knowing Philip's experience, I am in panic of at all getting back my household items.

So, STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

3 comments:

Rajendra Kumar said...

Never Hire these thieves.
I had a loss of Rs 100000 due to these chor.--Mahender and balaji Owner.

Abhishek said...

I am latest victim of laxmi packers and movers,office in noida and ran by Mr Ravi.I have given full payment to this packers and movers for door to door delivery and they have not delivered door to door moreover my all household goods got damaged.Ravi who is running this organization is a big fraud .He will never pick up your call once he take payment.Its a very bad experience and i suggest who is reading this not to use his services at all.Rest is your decision.

Anonymous said...


All India home and office relocation services provider. Click below link to know more…
Ppackers and movers Noida
Packers and movers Delhi
Ppackers and movers
Faridabad packers and movers
Ghaziabad packers and movers