Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Central Cargo Packers Movers Complaint

Central Cargo Packers and Movers
Central cargo is worst.Please do not ever think of
By: darshan.meel1 | Jun 08, 2008 01:58 AM



Pros:
I like the thing that they wont attend your calls after 3 or 4 days.
Cons:
GOD SAVES US FROM THESE KIND OF UNRESPONSIBLE UNEDUCATED UNILLETRATED AND S





Hi Guys
My story with them is really bad and i do not have guts to recollect it.Whenever i think of wht happened to me because of
these guys i just cant control myself and think why there are not good laws in our country to protect people like us from these kind of ANTI Social elements.

My whole kitchen utensils are not delivered yet after spending 100’s of rupees in calls.I had to buy everything form scratch and many otehr items as well.

Finally i would like to say one thing.

Please do not even think about this particular packers and movers even if there are no other packers and movers in this whole world.I would rather say that you trasnport your luggage by railway or by your own means than going to these guys.






GOD SAVES US FROM THESE KIND OF UNRESPONSIBLE UNEDUCATED UNILLETRATED AND SO ON PEOPLES.



Please spread this message to evryone in your circle.

There should be a method to sleect negative rating as well.Please mouthshut introduce this as well.Many people will be savved.

No comments: