Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Good Service: Agarwal Packers and Movers

Agarwal Packers and Movers
Good experience - found reliable
By: vaibhav2011 | Dec 31, 2007 12:31 PM



Pros:
professional attitude
Cons:
require little bit follow up


Hi,

I was going through reviews for Agarwal movers and packers and I am going to mention what I had experienced with them.

When it was finalised that we would be moving to Pune from Bangalore,
I had called 4 to 5 movers and packers. Let me tell you "Agarwal" was the most expensive. And it was visible significant difference. I had done little bit of reasearch and finalised with Agarwal at the end.

Main reason behind going for Agarwal that, at the time of moving my luggage, it was not possible for me to be in Bangalore as I had to come to Pune 14 days prior. So I didnt want problem for my wife at the time of moving the goods.

On goods moving day, people came at 10 in place of 8. Now My goods was more and guy from Agarwal told that it will take more time so they would be coming at 8 in the morning. But they came at 10. But they came with all preparations. Just my wife had to supervise them and all of them have done wonderful jobs. All my goods were packed nicely. By evening 6:30 they had finished packagin and loading also. In the Bangalore only, we had do to the complete payment.

The goods were packed and loaded on 15th December, They told that you will be geeting the goos in Pune on 17th Dec by 12 noon. I got the goods in Pune at 11:30 noon. 4 people came to unload and rearrange the goods. Those people were also very co-operative. One of the guy was even helping my wife to arrange kitchen items. What I mean to say is however small item is, they arrange for you.

Now only 1 wall-peice (made of caly) was broken which costed me 1200/-. But I guess thats ok. I was impressed with thee through professional attitude. And even I had made 100% payment in Bangalore in pune all guys were nice. they didnt show any hurry and they did all the stuff what we told nicely.

From this experience, I have decided to go for Agarwal only in the future also.

4 comments:

Meldrum the Mover said...

I am so excited after seeing your blog.
Meldrum the Mover

Anonymous said...

Nice blog and this is very important and useful blog. Packers and movers are those persons who helps the people who are interested in to move there resources to one place to other. Click Here

Anonymous said...


All India home and office relocation services provider. Click below link to know more…
Ppackers and movers Noida
Packers and movers Delhi
Ppackers and movers
Faridabad packers and movers
Ghaziabad packers and movers

Unknown said...


شركة تخزين العفش بالرياض والتي تقدم خدمات التخزين للمبتعثين حيث يبحث الكثير من العملاء سواء كانوا مبتعثين خارج المملكة او داخلها بدلا من دفع إيجار الشقة او الفيلا فقط دفع ايجار مستودع لتخزين الأثاث
مع ايجار شهري بسيط او عن شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض متخصصة مقارنة بإيجار الشقق أو الفلل
شركة نقل عفش بجدة
شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض
حيث أن معظم المبتعثين خارج المملكة اما للتعليم أو التوظيف يستمرون لفترات طويلة وكذلك موظفي الحكومة المنتقلين من محافظة الى محافظة اخري ونحن في ركن الاوائل نقدم أسعار مميزة جدا للتخزين لفترات طويلة لأهتمامنا بالحصول علي عملاء دائمين وإليك عميلنا العزيز نبذة عن عملنا في عملية تخزين الأثاث بالرياض التي تتم كالتالي :
شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض
مستودعات تخزين اثاث بالرياض