Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Blue Dart Courier Complaint

Bluedart Courier service
By: backriders | Nov 21, 2007 04:10 PM



Pros:
Doft speaking guys in Customer service
Cons:
Its the worst service


Hi,
I was suppose to receive a box in courier from Hyderabad to Bangalore. It has been dispatch on 7-11-2007. Since today(21-11-2007)
...I didnt received it. I called customer care for 12 times
as of now, the reply from them is I will be getting it tomorrow. But still I didnt received it.

They are taking more than 15days to deliver a box of wt.1kg between two big & hot cities.

The funniest part is when I call customer service, they will commit that it will be delivered by today evening before 5pm without fail. If i call after 5.30pm then they will reply that somehow it has been missed it will be delivered by tomorrow morning without fail. I dont know how they are commiting without knowing it can or not. In customer care there aim is to disconnect the call as soon as possible.

No comments: