Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Reckless Chennai Packers and Movers

Reckless Chennai Packers and Movers
By: Anand_1969 | Jun 01, 2008 11:20 PM



Pros:
nothing
Cons:
everything





I would like to complaint about the mediocre service of Chennai packers. I booked the consignment at Tamilnadu to Hyderabad. As the
goods not reached on committed date I approached Hyderabad branch to know the status of my consignment and I am really shocked to know that they were not able to track my consignment. After running pillar to post they delivered my goods on Sunday around 12pm. Really, I was relieved after seeing my consignment but it was short lived. They unloaded all my goods and informed me that they will do the unpacking after their lunch. Considering the humanity I allowed them to carry their activity after their lunch. Smart Chennai packers not turned after their lunch and not even bothered to inform me back. When I approached again they are saying they are not having manpower to unpack. I am really shocked to receive such kind of reckless answer. Here after I decided not to recommend Chennai packers to anybody.

No comments: